In view of the constantly changing nature of health insurance, please contact us for pricing. You can also contact your insurance company directly to receive individualized estimates of your out-of-pocket expenses; based on your coverage, deductible, and coinsurance or copays.
Insurance Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is my provider in network?
Cash Fee Discounts Our most affordable rates can be offered to individuals who pay at the time of service thus saving the time and expense of insurance billing and reimbursement. You can receive an additional discount of $25 per session when paying for 4 or more sessions ahead of time. Please contact us for the most current pricing information.
Payment Cash, check, debit cards and credit cards.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the fee outlined in your Financial Policy, up to the full billed amount of the session.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.